sorry that i love you

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

♥ new life ♥

dear diary.....
i'm so long time din updated it....
y i din updated it ????
issit there was nothing unhappy or sad thing happen around me ???
i thinks so...
coz recently...actually i'm quite comfortable with my new life...
i was start my new study life at SEGI college....
i had study at there going to one month...
until nw...all my worries were gone....
gone...
the main issue that i worry before i study at segi was gone totally...
GONE.....
^^
i had made some new friends at there....
the friends were friendly n din selfish at all.....
they are friendly...kind.....funny....
n even 38.... XP
actually i'm so happy that i can study with him in a same location....
N we are in different class....haha....
it's good for me n him.....
i think....
me n him....  ♥♥
i really love u....
actually i'm always think tat...
my wish can be truth ???
although the wish will always laugh by others...
disagree and even not much can do that...
but i really hope that i can made it....
wish....
wish...
i hope that u will b my first and last bf...
hope that my wish can be truth....
u really treat me so good...
so sayang me....
so care me.....
so worried about me....
care about everything of me....
thanks....
appreciate....
really thanks you...

No comments:

Post a Comment